Tell the Counting Sheep "It's Over." The new Serta Perfect Sleeper is so comfortable, you'll never count sheep again!
Serta has joined forces with the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) to introduce the all-new Perfect Sleeper, the first official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. The new Perfect Sleeper is engineered with input from the NSF to help solve many of the most common causes of poor sleep. Each Perfect Sleeper is designed with a set of unique features to help address not just one issue, but 5 common sleep and mattress issues that people face every night:
1. Tossing and turning
2. Lack of support, leading to back pain
3. Sleeping too hot or too cold
4. Partner disturbance
5. Mattress roll-off or sag
Plus, only Serta is working with the NSF to help people improve the quality of their sleep through both optimal mattress design and enhanced sleep education. Every new Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress comes with the National Sleep Foundation's exclusive Guide to Sleeping Well. This informative booklet provides tips, suggestions and resources to help you get the most from your new Perfect Sleeper mattress each and every night.
The traditional Plush model offers classic tailoring but has more "give" or softness at the sleep surface from additional plush comfort layers at the top of the mattress.
- Helps reduce tossing & turning: Every Perfect Sleeper mattress features advanced foams and fibers to provide instant comfort, helping to reduce tossing and turning that can disrupt peaceful sleep.
- Encourages proper back support: Our advanced support systems work to promote proper support and alignment across your entire body, so you can wake up with fewer aches and pains
- Promotes a balanced sleep temperature: Each Perfect Sleeper mattress design works to promote airflow to help regulate sleep surface temperature, allowing you to sleep more comfortably with fewer temperature swings.
- Minimizes impact from partner movement: Our state-of-the-art support systems are designed to help reduce motion transfer from one sleep partner to another, so you can stay asleep even when your partner moves.
- Resists sagging & edge roll-off: Every Perfect Sleeper is built with our Comfort Last® Construction and is thoroughly tested beyond industry standards to resist sagging and edge roll-off. This enhanced durability can help extend the comfort life of your mattress.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
The Serta Motion Collection - Enjoy Life with Customized Comfort
Experience the difference of a customizable bedroom experience with an adjustable foundation from the Serta Motion Collection. Whether you are catching up on emails, watching television or just lounging in bed, our adjustable foundations allow you to find the perfect position for optimal comfort and support. Select models feature massage options with varying levels of intensity, so you can relax and unwind after a long day or before you go to bed. Plus, our most advanced adjustable models offer luxury features such as Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to sync the foundation to your tablet or Smartphone.
Get More from Your Sleep.
An adjustable foundation can help promote a more comfortable, rejuvenating sleep with your Serta mattress*:
Ease Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain
Elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don't have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
Elevating your head and feet can also help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
Reduce Acid Reflux
Slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep throughout the night.
With an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the position of your head to help open up airways and help reduce snoring.
While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed's foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.