1. Featuring solid wood.
2. Soft off white distressed nitrocellulose finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Drawers feature dovetail joinery on fronts of solid pine construction drawers.
4. Oversized solid wood moldings tall headboard and matching dresser give this suite a beautiful old world look.
5. Mortise and tenon case construction on every piece.
6. As an extra feature Nightstand top drawer is lined with microfiber.
7. Hand forged iron pulls.
1. Solid wood adds great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clearlacquer coating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed fade or stain clothes.
3. Makes durable drawers for everyday use.
4. Add value and a special hand made artisan look.
5. High quality joinery construction provides lifetime service.
6. Protects delicate items like fine clothes electronics and jewelry.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
- 1. Featuring 100% solid pine.
- 2. Soft off-white distressed, nitrocellulose finish on hand brushed wood.
- 3. Drawers feature dovetail joinery on fronts of solid pine construction drawers.
- 4. Oversized solid wood moldings, tall headboard and matching dresser give this suite a beautiful old-world look.
- 5. Mortise and tenon case construction on every piece.
- 6. As an extra feature - Nightstand top drawer is lined with microfiber.
- 7. Hand-forged iron pulls.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
The Serta Motion Collection - Enjoy Life with Customized Comfort
Experience the difference of a customizable bedroom experience with an adjustable foundation from the Serta Motion Collection. Whether you are catching up on emails, watching television or just lounging in bed, our adjustable foundations allow you to find the perfect position for optimal comfort and support. Select models feature massage options with varying levels of intensity, so you can relax and unwind after a long day or before you go to bed. Plus, our most advanced adjustable models offer luxury features such as Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to sync the foundation to your tablet or Smartphone.
Get More from Your Sleep.
An adjustable foundation can help promote a more comfortable, rejuvenating sleep with your Serta mattress*:
Ease Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain
Elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don't have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
Elevating your head and feet can also help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
Reduce Acid Reflux
Slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep throughout the night.
With an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the position of your head to help open up airways and help reduce snoring.
While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed's foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.