1. Featuring solid pine construction.
2. Multi step lacquer finish with hand distressed two tone finish to resemble natural weathered wood.
3. Hand wrought iron pulls are unique and durable.
4. Quality solid wood drawers feature English dovetailing on fronts. Ball bearing metal glides.
5. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
6. Bases on casegoods feature hand forged iron.
1. First grade select pine offers a great value.
2. Hand distressed finish adds character.
3. Oven treated paint on solid wrought iron will last a life time.
4. Metal glides ensure a smooth glide. Glides keep drawers safely in place no wood stop needed. English dovetailing will provide many years of use.
5. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece.
6. Adds value and a special hand made artisan look.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
The Serta Motion Collection - Enjoy Life with Customized Comfort
Experience the difference of a customizable bedroom experience with an adjustable foundation from the Serta Motion Collection. Whether you are catching up on emails, watching television or just lounging in bed, our adjustable foundations allow you to find the perfect position for optimal comfort and support. Select models feature massage options with varying levels of intensity, so you can relax and unwind after a long day or before you go to bed. Plus, our most advanced adjustable models offer luxury features such as Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to sync the foundation to your tablet or Smartphone.
Get More from Your Sleep.
An adjustable foundation can help promote a more comfortable, rejuvenating sleep with your Serta mattress*:
Ease Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain
Elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don't have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
Elevating your head and feet can also help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
Reduce Acid Reflux
Slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep throughout the night.
With an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the position of your head to help open up airways and help reduce snoring.
While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed's foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.