1. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction
2. Hand applied wood on wood provides a unique look
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
6. Protects delicate clothes. Durable micro-fiber will not tear or scratch like felt lining does.
7. Protects legs during transportation
9. Convenient extra storage with comfortable upholstered seat
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. Featuring solid wood construction
- 2. Tops and sides are a mix of ""recovered"" solid woods which have been hand distressed and given a eight -step natural honey finish.
- 3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces
- 4. Handles feature solid cast-iron pulls.
- 5. Solid wood drawers feature front dove-tail joinery and ball bearing glides
- 6. As an extra feature all top drawers are lined with microfiber
- 7. Hand turned legs can be un-screwed
- 8. Requires box spring
- 9. Bedroom trunk features ample space when hinged top is opened. Faux drawers add to the vintage appeal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
The Serta Motion Collection - Enjoy Life with Customized Comfort
Experience the difference of a customizable bedroom experience with an adjustable foundation from the Serta Motion Collection. Whether you are catching up on emails, watching television or just lounging in bed, our adjustable foundations allow you to find the perfect position for optimal comfort and support. Select models feature massage options with varying levels of intensity, so you can relax and unwind after a long day or before you go to bed. Plus, our most advanced adjustable models offer luxury features such as Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to sync the foundation to your tablet or Smartphone.
Get More from Your Sleep.
An adjustable foundation can help promote a more comfortable, rejuvenating sleep with your Serta mattress*:
Ease Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain
Elevating your head and feet can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day. Because your muscles don't have to work through the night, you can wake up more relaxed and with less pain.
Elevating your head and feet can also help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more restful sleep.
Reduce Acid Reflux
Slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep throughout the night.
With an adjustable foundation, you can adjust the position of your head to help open up airways and help reduce snoring.
While many have told us they experience these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed's foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these medical conditions.